Our Terms & Conditions
Welcome to SpaGreen Creative!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of SpaGreen Creative’s Applications on Codecanyon and Website, located at Codecanyon and SpaGreen Creative. By accessing our applications and this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions.
Do not continue to use SpaGreen Creative’s products if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Project Payment Conditions:
- First, you should buy our Application on codecanyon.net
- You have to pay full price to confirm the order on Codecanyon.net
- After confirming the order you will get access to the source code of the application.
- Before buying our product you should also read Envato marketplace terms
If You Want a Customization then What Should You Provide?
- A complete requirement.
- Credentials (if required).
- Business details(if required).
- Contents (if needed).
Read important contents in our blog
Project Support Conditions:
- 1 Month post-sale support included.
- Post sale count from delivery date or installation date on the server.
- Post sale support is for major bug fixes only.
- There is no feature or extra work included with support.
- The extra task should be charged an hourly rate($25 to $100) as discussed.
- Installation & server setup is not included with support if not on quotes/estimates.
- Mobile applications(Android, iOS) upload to stores not included with support.
- The signed version for the Mobile application is a fee with support(first time only).
What will you get with delivery?:
- Full source code(Web or mobile application).
- Basic Setup Guideline.
- Credentials(if required).
- Technology details(Framework and service details).
Unless otherwise stated, SpaGreen Creative and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on SpaGreen Creative. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from SpaGreen Creative for your personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from SpaGreen Creative
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from SpaGreen Creative
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from SpaGreen Creative
- Redistribute content from SpaGreen Creative
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. SpaGreen Creative does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments before their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of SpaGreen Creative.
SpaGreen Creative reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant SpaGreen Creative a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our Applications and use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.